Toyota Motors (TM) continues to lag the Nikkei and S&P 500. Adami said the price action of TM is odd since it should not be lagging. He recommended buying it based on valuation.
David Kelly, chief global strategist at JPMorgan Funds, was a guest on the show. He said the U.S. stock market could appreciate 5% per year over the next five years. He had suggested it could appreciate 10% per year over the same period, but after 2013's huge run he has trimmed those estimates.
He likes European equities because of Europe's recovering economy and earnings potential. He likes Japan as an investment although it is risky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV