- Consolidated gross profit margin increased 400 basis points for the quarter and 430 basis points for the period.
- Apparel gross profit margin increased 650 basis points for the quarter and 970 basis points for the period.
- Print gross profit margin increased 210 basis points for the quarter and 110 basis points for the period.
- Diluted EPS increased 50.0% to $0.36 per share for the quarter and 55.9% to $1.06 per share for the period.
Ennis, Inc. Reports Results For The Three And Nine Months Ended November 30, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts