INVESTOR ALERT Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Of EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS, LP And Its Board Of Directors In Relation To The Sale Of The Company To Regency Energy Partners -- EROC
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. (“Eagle Rock” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq:EROC) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Regency Energy Partners (“Regency”) (NYSE:RGP).
Click here to learn more about the action http://zlk.9nl.com/eagle-rock-energy-eroc/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of transaction, Eagle Rock shareholders will receive a combination of cash and stock in a deal totaling up to $1.325 billion. Regency will also offer to exchange Eagle Rock’s outstanding senior notes into an equivalent amount of Regency senior unsecured notes. The investigation concerns whether the Eagle Rock Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into this transaction, and whether Regency is underpaying for Eagle Rock shares.
If you own Eagle Rock common stock and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/eagle-rock-energy-eroc/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington D.C. The firm’s 26 attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV