DOWNINGTOWN, Pa., Dec. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DNB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:DNBF), the parent company of DNB First, today announced the appointment of James Biery to its Board of Directors. Mr. Biery recently retired as President and CEO of the Pennsylvania Bankers Association (PBA), a position he held for 22 years.
William S. Latoff, DNB's Chairman and CEO, stated: "We are proud to welcome an individual with Jim's experience and industry knowledge to our Board. Throughout his career, he has demonstrated unwavering commitment to the banking industry and Pennsylvania's community banks. He has guided the industry through robust and challenging economic times, and provided critical advocacy to help shape political, regulatory and economic policy affecting the banking industry.
"Jim's leadership and unique perspectives will be a tremendous asset to our Company in our continuing commitment to growth and industry-leading operational quality and service."Mr. Biery began his 37-year tenure at the PBA in the organization's Government Relations Department. Mr. Biery chaired the Pennsylvania Department of Banking Transition Team under Governor Corbett and currently serves as a Board Member of the Pennsylvania Public School Employees Retirement System. He has been an active member of the American Bankers Association since 1976. He holds a Bachelor's Degree from Lebanon Valley College and a Masters in Governmental Administration from the Wharton Graduate School at the University of Pennsylvania.
CONTACT: For further information, please contact: Gerald F. Sopp CFO/Executive Vice-President 484.359.3138 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV