EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey, December 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
mPower Technologies Inc. ( http://mpowertech.com/), the consumer products division of mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: XDSL), announced today that they have been airing "Let it Snow" :30 radio spots on Pandora Radio to promote the mPower Jump It. This is part of an advertising campaign utilizing a broad media mix to reach the consumer. Radio spots have been running to promote holiday and winter sales of the Jump It. The spot directs listeners to the website for purchase and states the website address in an easy to recall way at http://www.jumpitnow.com.
Pandora Radio is a service that plays musical selections of a certain genre based on the user's artist selection. The user can provide positive or negative feedback for songs chosen by the service, which are taken into account when Pandora selects future songs. Pandora Mobile shows the song selection on the users screen and a companion pop-up Jump It banner ad also displays and cross promotes the mPower Jump It. The :30 radio spots air with a demographic target of 24-54-year-old males to drive the message to the primary consumer sales market.
The mPower JUMP IT delivers an incredibly powerful, compact jump starting capability. Millions of car owners, worldwide, can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with never having to use jumper cables ever again. Because these products are always in your car, always ready and always easy to use.About mPower Technologies mPower Technologies Inc. is the consumer products division of mPhase Technologies Inc. (OTCQB:XDSL), a 2013 Frost and Sullivan recipient for the North American Advanced Battery Technology Innovation Award. mPower Technologies is the wholly owned consumer products division of mPhase Technologies. More information about the company can be found at http://www.mpowertech.com. About mPhase Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV