NEW YORK, Dec. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading global beauty company Coty Inc. (NYSE:COTY), together with UAE-based luxury goods distributors, Chalhoub Group and Jashanmal, announced today the formation of Coty Distribution Emirates LLC, a new joint venture established to strengthen Coty's business in the United Arab Emirates.
This joint venture was developed in connection with Coty's long standing partnership with the Chalhoub Group, and will allow Coty to expand its go-to market capabilities in the UAE and provide consumers in the region with even greater access to Coty's brand portfolio. The new entity will also allow Coty to consolidate the distribution of its products and ensure a cohesive marketing strategy throughout this key market.
"The United Arab Emirates has enjoyed steady growth over the past decade and is a key emerging market for Coty and the beauty industry," said Mr. Michele Scannavini, CEO of Coty Inc. "Both Chalhoub and Jashanmal have proven to be exceptional partners to Coty in the Middle East and through our new joint venture, we look forward to further growing our business in this important market."
"We are very pleased to extend our long term relationship with Coty, a partnership which has benefitted both of our businesses greatly," said Patrick Chalhoub, CEO of Chalhoub Group. "We are confident that through this joint venture we will reinforce our collaboration while answering to the market and consumer needs in the region.""We have experienced a successful partnership with several of the Coty owned brands over the years and are now pleased and honored to be part of this joint venture with the parent Company," said Tony Jashanmal, Executive Director of Jashanmal. "We wish this partnership much success."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV