BOSTON, Dec. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- John Hancock Investments won a total of six awards, including top honors in the Overall Advisor Digital Technology category, for the large companies group (more than $100 billion in assets under management), at the recent STAR Awards ceremony presented by the Mutual Fund Education Alliance (MFEA).
The award for Overall Advisor Digital Technology recognized the John Hancock Advisor website, including such business-building tools as iDiversify, Portfolio Insight, and Proposal Builder. Regarding this award, the judges' remarks included the following comments: "Fun, engaging, informative, useful and practical. By far a comprehensive, client-centric digital offering."
"Providing tools and education that help both advisors and their clients is a top priority for us at John Hancock Investments," said Karen A. McCafferty, Senior Vice President and head of marketing for John Hancock Investments.
Below is a recap of John Hancock Investments' awards in the other MFEA categories, with judges' commentary:
- Advisor Introduction Kit: "An extremely cohesive and a visual 'wow.' Excellent job overall."
- Advisor Electronic Newsletter: "Advisors are sure to get great value out of this piece."
- Advisor Online Services: "Advisors should definitely open this email!"
- Advisor Website: "A robust offering with several unique and highly useful tools."
- Advisor Mobile Apps: "Very engaging."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV