Trimble Navigation (TRMB) Hits New Lifetime High
- TRMB has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $39.7 million.
- TRMB has traded 3.3 million shares today.
- TRMB is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TRMB with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TRMB NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TRMB: Trimble Navigation Limited designs and distributes positioning products and applications enabled by global positioning system (GPS), optical, laser, and wireless communications technology. TRMB has a PE ratio of 45.0. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Trimble Navigation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Trimble Navigation has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Trimble Navigation has a market cap of $8.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.45 and a short float of 3.1% with 6.74 days to cover. Shares are up 9.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Trimble Navigation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TRMB's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LTD is rather high; currently it is at 57.97%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 9.78% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $106.37 million or 19.78% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -13.19%.
- TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LTD reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LTD increased its bottom line by earning $0.75 versus $0.60 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.51 versus $0.75).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 2.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $53.36 million to $54.47 million.
- You can view the full Trimble Navigation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts