- Food and Shelter – More than $300,000 directed towards programs that provide clothing for youth, temporary and permanent housing for homeless individuals and families, nutritional education, food stamp access, and the distribution of meals.
- Education – More than $1.7 million to support programs that improve high school graduation rates of students; mentoring programs that provide meaningful relationships to at-risk in-school youth including youth transitioning out of foster care; youth internship programs; and scholarship assistance for low-income students.
- Workforce Training – More than $1.3 million to support programs that offer skills training for multiple entry points into industries including culinary arts, information technology, healthcare janitorial services and office positions; resume building, job readiness training and professional certification for individuals entering workforce for the first time; and a pre-professional development program for undergraduates.
- Veterans Initiatives – More than $175,000 to support employment and training programs for returning servicemen and women to successfully transition back into civilian life; support for military families to pursue educational training, licensing and certification to increase employability; and housing assistance to prevent homelessness among the veteran population.
BNY Mellon Contributes More Than $7.5 Million And 15,000 Hours Of Volunteer Service To Pittsburgh-area Nonprofits During 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.