NEW YORK (
(FB) was jumping 3.7% to $57.13 after estimates and price target were raised by Cantor Fitzgerald. Shares are expected to reach $65 within 12 months, Cantor said. the shares are rated a buy.
Blackberry (BBRY) was falling 0.7% to $7.17 as the shares were downgraded at Hudson Square to sell from hold. $5 price target. Service revenue is falling and the company continues to burn cash, Hudson Square said.
Darling (DAR) was adding 1% to $20.75 as the shares were upgraded at BMO Capital to outperform. New analyst has a $25 price target. Acquisitions and JV should drive earnings growth, BMO Capital said.
[Read: Three Hits and Misses for 2014]
Five Below (FIVE) was jumping 3.7% to $44.30 as the shares were upgraded at Credit Suisse to outperform from neutral. $52 price target. Increasingly compelled by the combination of dollar store attributes and specialty retailer disciplines.
Fortinet (FTNT) was advancing 2.7% to $18.92 after being upgraded at Robert Baird to outperform from neutral. $25 price target. New CFO is a positive catalyst and the company should benefit from better security spending, Robert Baird said.
Micron (MU) was falling 3.7% to $21.35 after shares were downgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to underperform. $19.50 price target. Consensus earnings expectations appear too high, BofA/Merrill said.
United Therapeutics (UTHR) was surging 24% to $108.48 on an upgraded by J.P. Morgan to neutral. $90 price target. FDA approval for Orenitram was a surprise, J.P. Morgan said.
Xilinx (XLNX) added 0.4% to $44.89 after shares were upgraded at Drexel Hamilton to buy from hold. $50 price target. China 4G buildout gaining momentum, Drexel Hamilton said.
[Read: Alaska Air Gets Quarterback, Ratings Upgrade]
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV