All discounts are subject to availability and terms and conditions and may exclude short term, blackout periods. A complete list of destinations, car groups and related discounts in the sale is available on www.hertz.com.
The Hertz Global Sale launches with a prominent advertising campaign featuring the "One look and you'll be booked" and "spinning down prices: up to 33% off" catch phrases.
Terms and conditions
- Discount applies to all mandatory rental costs excluding taxes, fees, surcharges and optional extras such as child seats, additional drivers and fuel, which are charged at normal rates
- Offer applies to online and phone reservations made from December 24, 2013 until January 26, 2014 quoting CDP: 783530. Qualifying rentals must start on any date from January 2 nd to June 30, 2014
- Offer is valid at participating locations worldwide, subject to availability
- Discounts, car groups and rental lengths will vary with country.
- Blackout periods may apply
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions provided by Hertz, or jointly with any other organization or Hertz affiliate or business partner
- Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. All car rentals are subject to Hertz terms and conditions
- The Hertz Global Sale offer varies across channels and websites including those provided by Hertz or jointly with any other organizations, Hertz affiliates or business partners
- This offer applies to the Hertz brand only
For further information, bookings and full terms and conditions, visit www.hertz.comHertz Press Contact: Ian SavageKetchumT: +44 (0) 207 611 3774E: email@example.com About Hertz The Hertz Corporation ( www.hertz.com) operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in Europe. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,580 corporate and franchisee locations in 80 countries. Hertz is in its 95th year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, specially designed NeverLost® satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Prestige, Dream, Family, Fun and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV