On Friday, January 31, 2014, MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE:MA) will release its fourth-quarter and full-year financial results. The company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The dial-in information for this call is 800-708-4540 (within the U.S.) and 847-619-6397 (outside the U.S.), and the passcode is 36351326. A replay of the call will be available for one week and can be accessed by dialing 888-843-7419 (within the U.S.) and 630-652-3042 (outside the U.S.), and using passcode 36351326.
This call can also be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at www.mastercard.com.
About MasterCard IncorporatedMasterCard (NYSE:MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MasterCardNews , join the discussion on the Cashless Pioneers Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV