OKLAHOMA CITY, Dec. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Equal Energy Ltd. (NYSE: EQU) (TSX: EQU) announces that the December 20, 2013 common stock dividend payment of US $0.05 per share has resulted in an adjustment to its outstanding 6.75% Convertible Debentures due March 31, 2016 (the "Debentures"). Under the terms of the indenture, the conversion price for the Debentures is reduced from CAD $8.64 to $8.55. In addition, each Debenture is now convertible into 116.93 common shares of Equal.
About Equal Energy:
Equal Energy is an oil and gas exploration and production company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Our oil and gas assets are centered on the Hunton liquids-rich natural gas property in Oklahoma. Our shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol (EQU). Our convertible debentures are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols EQU.DB.B.
SOURCE Equal Energy Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV