- Julie Curlen will continue to oversee the New York agency services operations, reporting to George Houghton, group president, Agency Operations.
- Craig Goldenberg has been named division president for the New York direct Stewart Title operations.
- Tom Vinci will continue to lead our New York commercial center, Title Associates, a division of Stewart Title Insurance Company (STIC); reporting to Bruce Hawley, executive vice president, National Title Services.
- John Frates has been appointed executive vice president and STIC General Counsel, reporting directly to Stewart Chief Legal Officer John Killea.
Stewart Aligns To Better Serve The New York Market
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.