Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ:AXAS) is pleased to announce the closing of the previously announced WyCross divestiture, provide 2014 guidance and provide a divestiture update.
Abraxas recently closed the previously announced divestiture of the company’s WyCross assets for net proceeds of $71.4 million after accounting for all fees and purchase price adjustments. Proceeds were used to repay borrowings on the company’s bank line and will be ultimately redeployed into additional Bakken and Eagle Ford opportunities.
2014 GuidanceAbraxas’ Board of Directors recently approved a 2014 capital budget of $105 million. In the Bakken, the company will maintain its one rig continuous drilling program resulting in the drilling of 7.2 and completion of 6.4 net wells. In the Eagle Ford, the company will complete one well on its Cave prospect in McMullen County and drill and complete five net wells on its Jourdanton prospect in Atascosa County. Approximately $10 million is budgeted to be spent acquiring additional leasehold in Abraxas’ core areas, the Bakken and Eagle Ford.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV