VANCOUVER, Dec. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Cayden Resources Inc. (TSXV: CYD) (" Cayden" or the " Company") under the terms of its existing stock option plan, the Company has granted 80,000 incentive stock options to a consultant of the Company, exercisable at a price of $1.10 per share for a period of five years from the date of grant. Any shares issued under the option grant will be subject to a four-month hold period from the date of granting, pursuant to the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange.
On Behalf of the Board, Ivan Bebek, President and CEO
About Cayden Resources - Cayden is a junior mining company focused on delivering shareholder value through the acquisition, exploration and development of precious metal projects in Mexico. The management team at Cayden is highly experienced with an impressive track record of success in the discovery, development and financing of mineral projects. Cayden is also strongly committed to the highest standards for environmental management, social responsibility, health and safety for its employees and neighboring communities. Cayden trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "CYD". For more information on Cayden Resources, please visit our website at www.caydenresources.com
SOURCE Cayden Resources Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV