Looking for an Investment? 9 Franchises for About $100K
Business coaching/executive coaching
Initial Investment: $61,000-$300,000
ActionCoach helps small-business owners, who are already in business or transitioning out of corporate life, with any business decision by providing an objective view on things like finances, business operations and business planning.
ActionCoach currently has over 1,000 offices in 26 countries and continues to grow.
With jobs for experienced executives harder to come by, more and more people are becoming entrepreneurs -- a trend that will no doubt continue.ActionCoach has several options for franchisees -- from a single practice unit in a designated territory all the way up to a master franchisee license. The initial investment total for a single practice unit is roughly $61,000 to $75,000. For a firm with business coaches working under the franchisee, an initial investment ranges closer to $275,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV