Looking for an Investment? 9 Franchises for About $100K
Wireless accessories and cell phone repair
Initial Investment: $36,810-375,000
Cellairis is a wireless accessories and cell phone repair business operating more than 700 kiosks and stores across North America, South America and Europe. The company's goal is to reach 1,000 stores by the end of 2013 and 1,500 by 2015.
The wireless accessories industry was valued at $34 billion in 2011 and is projected to grow to $50 billion by 2015.
As the desire by consumers to personalize increases, this has spread to wireless accessories including phone cases, headphones and tablet holders -- all items that Cellairis sells. Also, with the recent addition of repair, customers now have a convenient place to take the expensive devices that they rely on so heavily when the need arises, the company said.Cellairis franchisee start-up expenses range from $36,810 to $375,000, but there are ways to get into this hot industry with less than $100,000 by purchasing one of the company's lower-end options, such as a kiosk location or a mobile cart. Potential franchisees need to have minimum liquid assets of $50,000, good to excellent credit, prior business management and a total net worth of at least $150,000, according to Cellairis' Web site.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV