Over the past six months alone, Compuware announced a series of industry firsts that have dramatically changed the way APM resolves problems and drives business results:
- PureStack Technology™ redefines the boundaries of APM by finally exposing how IT infrastructure conditions impede performance of critical business applications. Combined with Compuware's patented dynaTrace PurePath Technology ™ , PureStack directly correlates guest and host infrastructure health to individual application transactions and affected end users in real-time. This is the first APM solution to enable application operators to quickly gauge the impact of infrastructure problems in the context of user experience and business performance.
- Compuware's APMaaS Platform now includes dynaTrace Real User Monitoring, delivering the industry's most powerful User Experience Management solution. This innovation provides a complete UEM offering, including real-user, synthetic, third-party service monitoring and business impact analysis all as an on-demand solution.
- Raising the bar on Application-Aware Network Performance Monitoring with unmatched analytics for Citrix, Oracle, SAP and Web applications to deliver unprecedented insight and speed troubleshooting.Compuware empowers IT operations teams to immediately isolate faults that impact application performance and end-user experience across web, middleware, database and network tiers – including unique insight into proprietary "packaged" application environments.
- Compuware APM Mobile Application Monitoring Free Edition is the first and only mobile performance management solution for native mobile applications that combines performance, crash and usage analytics in a unified platform toenable mobile development, testing and production teams to optimize, troubleshoot and manage business-critical native mobile apps with ease.
To be recognized as a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant – in addition to innovation and execution – Compuware met or exceeded a wide range of Gartner benchmarks, including competitive offerings related to Gartner's five dimensions of APM i.
Read our blog post on our APM MQ leadership here.
Compuware APM is the leader in a new generation of application performance management. Unlike traditional APM solutions that are heavy, difficult and reactive, Compuware APM is light, smart and proactive. Compuware APM is built to manage the complexity of today's most challenging modern applications including mobile, cloud, big data and SOA. Compuware APM optimizes and monitors tens of thousands of applications for more than 5,000 customers, large and small, around the globe. Through the lens of end-user experience, our customers enjoy faster performance, proactive problem resolution, accelerated time-to-market and reduced application management costs through smarter analytics, advanced APM automation and a unique performance lifecycle foundation.To read more about Compuware's leadership in the APM market, click here. Follow Compuware APM on:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV