2. As of noon trading, Johnson & Johnson ( JNJ) is up $0.54 (0.6%) to $92.52 on average volume. Thus far, 4.6 million shares of Johnson & Johnson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $91.95-$92.58 after having opened the day at $91.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.98. Johnson & Johnson, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research and development, manufacture, and sale of various products in the health care field worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices and Diagnostics. Johnson & Johnson has a market cap of $261.4 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 31.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Johnson & Johnson a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Johnson & Johnson as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Johnson & Johnson Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts