4. As of noon trading, Allergan ( AGN) is up $4.46 (4.3%) to $108.22 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.0 million shares of Allergan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $104.75-$109.89 after having opened the day at $104.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.76. Allergan, Inc. operates as a multi-specialty healthcare company primarily in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. Allergan has a market cap of $30.1 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Allergan a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Allergan as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and notable return on equity. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Allergan Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts