CLEVELAND, Dec. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Lincoln Electric Company today announced that Geoffrey P. Allman has been elected as an Officer and Senior Vice President, effective January 1, 2014. Mr. Allman also serves as Corporate Controller for Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., where he is responsible for global finance functions, external financial reporting and internal control infrastructure.
Mr. Allman began his career at Lincoln Electric in 1997 and has held various positions of increasing responsibility in areas including Internal Audit and Accounting, as Director of Finance, Lincoln Electric Canada, and as Director of Finance, North America. Prior to joining Lincoln Electric, he was an auditor at Price Waterhouse. Mr. Allman earned a bachelor's degree in finance from St. Bonaventure University and a master's degree in accounting from the State University of New York at Binghamton. He is a certified public accountant and serves on the board of directors for the Greater Cleveland Sports Commission.
About Lincoln Electric The Lincoln Electric Company is a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: LECO), the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 45 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website at www.lincolnelectric.com.SOURCE The Lincoln Electric Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV