CHICAGO , Dec. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Jim McNerney today issued the following statement after President Obama nominated Senator Max Baucus as the next U.S. Ambassador to China:
"I applaud President Obama's decision to nominate Max Baucus as the next United States Ambassador to China. His experience as Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee and many years at the center of key trade and international economic policy discussions will serve him well in helping to manage the United States' important and complex relationship with China. His deep substantive knowledge of the issues and standing in the international community from years representing American trade interests abroad make Senator Baucus a natural pick for this key posting.
"Upon confirmation, we look forward to Senator Baucus' work as our next ambassador in Beijing."
Contact:Boeing Communications (312) 544-2002 SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV