FREEHOLD, N.J., Dec. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UMH Properties, Inc., (NYSE:UMH) announced that it will be presenting at Sidoti & Company's 2014 Annual NY Micro-Cap Conference on Monday, January 13, 2014. The conference will be held at The Grand Hyatt in New York City.
Eugene W. Landy, Chairman of the Board, and Samuel A. Landy, President and CEO, will present an overview on UMH followed by a question and answer session. The conference begins at 8:00 a.m. EST. UMH's presentation will be available at the company's website www.umh.com (from the Homepage, select the Investors tab, then the Home tab, then Presentations and Documents) directly following the conference.
UMH Properties, Inc., which was organized in 1968, is a public equity REIT that owns and operates seventy-four manufactured home communities containing approximately 13,400 developed home sites. These communities are located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Indiana and Michigan. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV