ADVISORY, Dec. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
ForceField Energy Inc. [FNRG], a global company whose products and solutions focus on improved energy efficiency and on renewable energy, will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square.In honor of the occasion ForceField's Chairman, Richard ST Julien, will ring the Closing Bell. Where: NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43 rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio When: Monday, December 23, 2013 – 3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET Contact : David Natan (786) 412-6085 email@example.com NASDAQ MarketSite: Christine Barna (646) 441-5310 Christine.Barna@nasdaqomx.com Feed Information: Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463 Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West 18 mhz Lower DL 3811 Vertical FEC 3/4 SR 13.235 DR 18.295411 MOD 4:2:0 DVBS QPSK Facebook and Twitter: For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ. For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at: http://twitter.com/nasdaqomx. Webcast: A live webcast of the NASDAQ Closing Bell will be available at: http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx. Photos: To obtain a hi-resolution photograph of the Market Close, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market close of your choice. About ForceField Energy Inc.: ForceField Energy Inc. (Nasdaq:FNRG) is an international manufacturer, distributor, licensee and provider of energy-efficient products and solutions focused on the rapidly-expanding, multi-billion dollar LED lighting and renewable energy market places. ForceField's product offering includes high-quality LED lights and fixtures; smart electric meters; custom, modular heat recovery units that utilize proprietary, cutting-edge technology to convert waste heat into clean electricity; and a specialty chemical used in the production of solar photovoltaic panels. ForceField Energy Inc.'s business concentrations can be summarized as follows:
- A global distributor of commercial LED lighting products for a premier manufacturer, Shanghai Lightsky Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. ForceField Energy maintains exclusive distribution rights within the United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, the Caribbean and parts of Europe. A light emitting diode (or "LED") is a semiconductor device that converts electricity into light. LED lights are considered green products due to the absence of any dangerous chemicals and their ability to significantly reduce energy consumption by 50% to 85% over traditional lighting products depending upon the application.
- A distributor of smart electric meters for PowerOneData International, Inc., an international company that provides Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) solutions and Automated Street Light Management (ASLM) systems. AMI solutions enable low-cost, real-time data capture in an effort to reduce transmission distribution losses, power generation expenses and operating costs.
- A designer, manufacturer and licensee of modular, heat recovery systems that convert waste heat into clean electricity through its subsidiary company, TransPacific Energy Inc. (or "TPE"). TPE's patented technology is based upon the Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) and uses proprietary, multiple-component fluids that are environmentally sound and applicable at broader temperature ranges than other energy recovery systems. These recovery systems increase both the economic and operating efficiency of a process, while decreasing the amount of thermal and air pollution emitted into the environment.
- A manufacturer and distributor of the specialty chemical trichlorosilane (or "TCS"). TCS is utilized in the production of polysilicon, which is an essential raw material for the production of solar fuel cells included in photovoltaic panels that convert sunlight to electricity.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts