Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE: NDRO) (the “Trust”) announced today a cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.134090 per unit, payable on January 15, 2014, to unitholders of record on December 31, 2013. The distribution primarily represents oil production during the month of September 2013 and natural gas production during August 2013.
The following table displays underlying oil and natural gas sales volumes and average prices attributable to the current and prior month distributions.
|Underlying Sales Volumes||Average Price|
| Natural Gas
| Natural Gas
Capital expenditures for the properties underlying the Trust during the period were approximately $0.7 million, which relates to expenses incurred during October 2013. Proceeds from the settlement of hedge contracts for the properties underlying the Trust were approximately $0.5 million, which primarily related to settlements of October 2013 natural gas hedges.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV