WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Dec. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- I.D. Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:IDSY), a leading provider of wireless M2M asset management solutions, today announced that it has recently received purchase orders from multiple enterprise customers to expand their deployments of I.D. Systems' PowerFleet® wireless Vehicle Management System (VMS) for industrial truck fleets.
- One of the world's largest consumer packaged goods companies is deploying the PowerFleet VMS at a facility in the U.K., increasing the total number of vehicles it has equipped with PowerFleet to more than 1,000 across 11 countries. The value of the U.K. site order is approximately $200,000.
- A Fortune 100 retailer is adding PowerFleet to another U.S. distribution center, bringing to more than 20 the total number of facilities in which it has deployed PowerFleet. The order for the additional distribution center is valued at approximately $370,000.
- A leading global tire manufacturer is implementing PowerFleet at four additional U.S. production plants. After installation, the tire maker will be managing more than 650 vehicles with PowerFleet across seven plants. The aggregate value of the four new plant orders is approximately $675,000.
- A Fortune 500 food producer is expanding its PowerFleet deployment to a fifth U.S. distribution center. The new order, valued at approximately $115,000, brings the customer's cumulative PowerFleet deployment to more than 250 vehicles across the five sites.
- A U.S. government organization has placed a series of purchase orders, valued at approximately $400,000, to sustain and expand its enterprise-wide deployment of the PowerFleet VMS, which encompasses more than 5,000 vehicles across more than 100 facilities.
"We are gratified that our wireless VMS technology continues to provide benefits that compel our customers to expand system deployment across their enterprises," said Jeffrey Jagid, I.D. Systems' chairman and CEO. "We believe that our PowerFleet VMS is viewed by our customers as a best practice for material handling management, to help optimize the safety, cost-effectiveness, and productivity of industrial truck fleets."