BRENTWOOD, Tenn., Dec. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO), the largest retail farm and ranch store chain in the United States, today announced that it has been added to the NASDAQ-100 Index®, effective with the market open on Monday, December 23, 2013. Shares of TSCO will also be included in the NASDAQ-100 Index Tracking StockSM (NASDAQ: QQQ).
"We are proud to be joining this elite group of public companies traded on the NASDAQ exchange," said Anthony Crudele, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. "Being added to the NASDAQ-100 Index is a reflection of Tractor Supply Company's significant growth and its stock performance through the years and is another milestone in our Company's 75-year history."
Launched in January 1985, the NASDAQ-100 Index represents the largest and most active non-financial domestic and international issues listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The NASDAQ-100 Index Tracking Stock was launched in March 1999 and represents ownership in the NASDAQ-100 Trust. The Trust holds a portfolio of equity securities that compose the NASDAQ-100 Index and aims to provide investment results that generally correspond with the NASDAQ-100 Index performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV