NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
ARRIS Group (ARRS) was upgraded at Jefferies to buy from hold. Company will benefit from growth in set-top box replacement cycle, growth in the CMTS/CCAP business, and share gain vs. Cisco, Jefferies said. $30 price target.
Carnival (CCL) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to outperform from neutral. $43 price target. Estimates were also raised, as the new CEO appears to be turning the business around, Credit Suisse said.
Carnival was upgraded at UBS to buy from neutral. Higher conviction in forward outlook, especially from Costa brand, UBS said. $41 price target.
Meta Financial (CASH) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
[Read: 2013's Top 10 Dumbest Things on Wall Street]
IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform. Company is experiencing a management shakeup and the outlook remains cautious for the search business, Wells Fargo said.
Lululemon (LULU) was initiated with a buy rating at Topeka Capital. $70 price target. Company remains the bright spot of growth in the industry, Topeka said.
3M (MMM) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to neutral from underweight. $128 price target. Company is being more aggressive with its balance sheet, J.P. Morgan said.
Owens-Illinois (OI) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Red Hat (RHT) was upgraded at UBS to buy from neutral. Cross-selling fueled billings with strengthening fundamentals, UBS said. $58 price target.
[Read: Stocks Will Correct by 10% to 15% in 2014 Even If New Highs Occur First]
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV