LATHAM, N.Y., Dec. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plug Power Inc. (Nasdaq:PLUG), a leader in providing clean, reliable energy solutions, announced today that it has received a letter from The NASDAQ Stock Market advising that the Company has regained compliance with NASDAQ's minimum bid price listing requirement.
The Company has satisfied the terms of the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Panel by complying with the minimum bid price requirement of $1.00 per share under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5550(a)(2), and all other criteria for continued listing on The NASDAQ Capital Market. Accordingly, NASDAQ has advised that the matter is now closed.
CONTACT: Media and Investor Relations Contact: Teal Vivacqua Plug Power Inc. Phone: (518) 738-0269
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV