Want to see what the new Pope is all about? Take a number.
Since Pope Francis took over at the Vatican, SmarterTravel says interest in travel to Rome has jumped 7% this year. He doesn't make it any warmer in town around this time of year, which is a big reason a weeklong package tour from Monograms that goes for $1,571 per person in spring and summer drops to $1,285 per person in January and February.Meanwhile, studio rooms at the opulent Portrait Roma hotel go for $495 in January before jumping to about $773 per night in June. The Hotel Albergo del Senato Rome sees nightly room rates drop to $235 in February from heights of nearly $355 in July. Cheap? No. Cheaper than you'll see until next winter? Absolutely.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV