The Boards of Trustees (“Boards”) of the Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (NYSE:AOD) and the Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund (NYSE:AGD) approved increases in the monthly distribution of each of the Funds for the month of January 2014. The Funds’ monthly distributions are being increased based on each Fund’s performance since the current portfolio management team began managing the Funds in December 2012, the Adviser’s current view of each Fund’s long-term return potential and the level of dividend income the Funds currently expect to be able to generate over the upcoming year. The Boards have also approved a 1 for 2 reverse stock split for each Fund, the effective date of which is expected to be January 21, 2014 prior to the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
January 2014 Distribution
The below table reflects the current distribution payable in December 2013, which will remain unchanged for both Funds, and the current distribution rate without giving effect to the increase as well as incorporating the new distribution rate for January 2014, both after giving effect to a 1 for 2 reverse stock split for each Fund.
|December2013||Distribution Ratewithout increase||Increased January2014 DistributionRate|
|Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (AOD)||$ 0.0270||$ 0.0540||$ 0.0565|
|Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund (AGD)||$ 0.0300||$ 0.0600||$ 0.0640|
The percentage increase is 4.63% for AOD and 6.67% for AGD.
|Dates related to the distribution declarations for the Funds are as follows:|
|Ex-Distribution Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
|January 22, 2014||January 24, 2014||January 31, 2014|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV