ST. LOUIS, Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ: SIAL), a leading Life Science and High Technology company, announced that Rakesh Sachdev, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the 32 nd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Monday, January 13, 2014, in San Francisco at 2:30 PM (Pacific).
Interested parties may listen via live audio broadcast to the presentation over the internet at http://investor.sigmaaldrich.com/. Users can click the "Webcast" icon to access this file.
Interested parties may also view the presentation slides on the Company's investor relations website – http://investor.sigmaaldrich.com/. The slides (titled "Investor Presentation") will be available on the website at or before the time of the Company's presentation at the conference.
About Sigma-Aldrich: Sigma-Aldrich, a leading Life Science and High Technology company focused on enhancing human health and safety, manufactures and distributes more than 200,000 chemicals, biochemicals and other essential products to more than 1.4 million customers globally in research and applied labs as well as in industrial and commercial markets. With three distinct business units – Research, Applied and SAFC Commercial – Sigma-Aldrich is committed to enabling science to improve the quality of life. The Company operates in 38 countries, has more than 9,000 employees worldwide and had sales of $2.6 billion in 2012. For more information about Sigma-Aldrich, please visit its website at www.sigma- aldrich.com.SOURCE Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV