SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA) ("HTA") announced today that Moody's Investors Services ("Moody's") has upgraded HTA's investment grade credit rating to Baa2, with a stable outlook.
Moody's specifically cited HTA's high quality, on-campus medical office building portfolio, low leverage profile, and successful execution of its recent growth strategy as rationale for the upgrade.
"We are excited to announce the upgrade by Moody's which validates the industry-leading performance of our $3 billion portfolio of high quality, medical office buildings resulting from the strength of our internal property management and leasing platform, that continues to provide stable and predictable returns for our stockholders," stated HTA's Chief Executive Officer, Scott D. Peters.
About Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust and a leading owner of medical office buildings. HTA is a full-service real estate company focused on acquiring, owning and operating high-quality medical office buildings that are predominantly located on or aligned with campuses of nationally or regionally recognized healthcare systems in the U.S. Since its formation in 2006, HTA has built a portfolio of properties that totals approximately $2.8 billion based on purchase price and is comprised of approximately 13.6 million square feet of gross leasable area located in 27 states. It operates its properties through regional offices in Scottsdale, Charleston, Atlanta, and Indianapolis. For more information on Healthcare Trust of America, Inc., please visit www.htareit.com. Financial Contact: Kellie S. Pruitt Chief Financial Officer Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. 480.258.6637 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV