Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Hewlett-Packard rose $0.53 (1.9%) to $28.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 15,837,087 shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 16,282,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.51-$28.23 after having opened the day at $27.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.51. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation (IFON), up 52.0%, NII Holdings (NIHD), up 22.7%, Violin Memory (VMEM), up 14.3% and IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI), up 14.0%.
- You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about HPQ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV