Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC), a leading motion picture exhibitor owning and operating the largest theatre circuit in the United States, offers a gift solution for every movie fan on the holiday list. With Regal’s eGift Cards, shopping for a friend or family member has never been easier. Guests can purchase eGift Cards through REGmovies.com and instantly send them to a loved one. To help stretch the holiday budget, guests who purchase a $50 eGift card in December will receive another $5 eGift Card for free valid at any Regal, Edwards or United Artists Theatre.
“Regal eGift cards can deliver a smile with the click of a button. Plus giving a loved one a trip to Regal Cinemas is definitely a great way to ensure that this gift fits, it won’t be returned and it will be delivered on time,” said Timm Walsh, vice president of Corporate Box Office at Regal Entertainment Group. “Consumers are also finding more ways these days to stay savvy in their spending, and with Regal’s promotion on eGift Cards, everyone wins.”
The 2013 Consumer Holiday Survey conducted by the Retail Gift Card Association polled almost 3,000 consumers and found that 74 percent of respondents plan to give one or more gift cards this holiday season. Furthermore, 79 percent of consumers give gift cards because they know the recipient can purchase what they want and 70 percent give them out of convenience. Regal remains mindful of its guests and has created an easy purchasing process for eGift Cards. There are no shipping charges, service fees or expiration dates for eGift Cards at any Regal Cinemas. The cards arrive in minutes via email or on a specified delivery date with customizable, personalized messaging. A Regal eGift Card can even include your own photograph for a unique gift.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV