In trading on Thursday, shares of Brookfield Asset Management Inc's Cumulative Exchangeable Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 9 (TSX: BAM-PRG.TO) were yielding above the 4.5% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.95), with shares changing hands as low as $21.10 on the day. As of last close, BAM.PRG was trading at a 14.28% discount to its liquidation preference amount.
The chart below shows the one year performance of BAM.PRG shares, versus BAM:
Below is a dividend history chart for BAM.PRG, showing historical dividend payments on Brookfield Asset Management Inc's Cumulative Exchangeable Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 9:
In Thursday trading, Brookfield Asset Management Inc's Cumulative Exchangeable Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 9 (TSX: BAM-PRG.TO) is currently down about 1.5% on the day, while the common shares (BAM) are trading flat.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV