Employees at Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (Nasdaq: TXRH) have spoken loudly. According to Glassdoor, a popular career search website, Texas Roadhouse employees voted the company as one of the nation’s Top 50 Best Places to Work.
The Louisville-based company, which ranked #47 on the list, is the only casual dining chain ranked and the only Kentucky company to make the list. Other companies that made the list are Apple, Disney, Facebook, Google, Nike, Twitter, Southwest Airlines, and Starbucks.
Also known as Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards, the list is based entirely on employee surveys. Winners are determined using feedback employees have voiced on Glassdoor throughout the year.
An anonymous company review survey captures employees’ overall job and company satisfaction, sentiment toward career opportunities, compensation & benefits, work-life balance, and senior leadership.“Any company can claim they have a great culture, or buy their way onto some bogus list, but where the rubber meets the road is whether employees feel it and enjoy their jobs. This ranking is a testament to the folks in our restaurants who make Texas Roadhouse the best place to work,” said Kent Taylor, founder and CEO of Texas Roadhouse. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, with more than 420 locations in 48 states and three foreign countries, Texas Roadhouse opened its doors in 1993. The Louisville, KY based company is famous for hand-cut steaks, made-from-scratch sides, fresh-baked bread, and its lively atmosphere. In 2012 Texas Roadhouse was named Top Steakhouse in the Nation’s Restaurant News’ Consumer Picks survey, in 2007 and 2008 Forbes magazine ranked the company as one of the 200 Best Small Companies and in 2009 the company was ranked “Best Value” by readers of Consumer Reports magazine. For more information, visit www.texasroadhouse.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV