- Ken Adams from Dallas, TX, is changing the world one piece of paper at a time through the non-profit organization PaperForWater.org. Adams and his two daughters founded the organization by creating origami ornaments out of Post-it Notes and selling them to raise money to build water wells to bring water to the thirsty. To date, they have helped raise over $210,000 and have built more than 30 wells in India, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya and Liberia.
- Ferdose Ahmedin from Oakland, CA, dreams of creating an international day when every child has something to eat. Her goal is to start a campaign that will allow organizations and individuals the opportunity to feed children around the world, all on the same day. She hopes the day will become an internationally recognized event raising awareness for the global effort toward ending hunger.
- Jack Johnston from Darien, CT will support funding to buy the equipment necessary to further develop the University of Colorado Emergency Medical Services (CU-EMS) program and help keep the campus safe. CU-EMS is a student founded organization dedicated to providing EMTs to respond to emergency situations on campus. The Post-it Possibility Grant will go toward CU-EMS’s end goal of purchasing their first vehicle by the end of 2014, and to further establish the campus’ first on-call medical response team.
Post-it Brand Announces Winners Of The Dreams For Good Campaign
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts