ITASCA, Ill., Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Longfellow Financial, LLC of Boston, Massachusetts. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1999, Longfellow Financial is an employee benefits insurance broker that offers a full range of group employee benefits products and consulting services to their U.S. and international clients. They specialize in providing group medical, disability, dental and vision, group life/disability, executive benefits, voluntary and retirement products. Joe Gray, Craig Cerretani, Phil LeBlanc and their colleagues will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of David Ziegler, head of Gallagher's eastern region employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"Longfellow is well-known and highly respected for its leadership, innovation, strong market relationships, and a culture that focuses on establishing long-term, quality partnerships with clients," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Not only will they help reinforce our strong employee benefits position in the Boston area, but they will also strengthen our preferred position with carriers and other benefit provider partners throughout New England. We are pleased to welcome Joe, Craig, Phil and their associates to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 24 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501 – email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV