4. As of noon trading, Silver Wheaton Corporation ( SLW) is down $0.31 (-1.5%) to $19.80 on average volume. Thus far, 2.5 million shares of Silver Wheaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $19.52-$19.80 after having opened the day at $19.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.11. Silver Wheaton Corp., together with its subsidiaries, operates as silver and gold streaming company worldwide. The company has 20 long-term purchase agreements associated with silver and gold relating to 23 mining assets. Silver Wheaton Corporation has a market cap of $7.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 44.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Silver Wheaton Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Silver Wheaton Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Silver Wheaton Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts