2. As of noon trading, Cemex S.A.B. de C.V ( CX) is down $0.22 (-1.9%) to $11.43 on light volume. Thus far, 4.1 million shares of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $11.32-$11.64 after having opened the day at $11.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.65. CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in the production and sale of cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and other construction materials in Mexico, the United States, Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, South America, the Caribbean, and Asia. Cemex S.A.B. de C.V has a market cap of $12.4 billion and is part of the materials & construction industry. Shares are up 18.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Cemex S.A.B. de C.V a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cemex S.A.B. de C.V as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Cemex S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts