3. As of noon trading, IAC/InterActiveCorp ( IACI) is up $9.52 (15.8%) to $69.61 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.0 million shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.75-$70.44 after having opened the day at $64.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.09. IAC/InterActiveCorp operates as a media and Internet company in the United States and internationally. IAC/InterActiveCorp has a market cap of $4.6 billion and is part of the internet industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 27.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate IAC/InterActiveCorp a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates IAC/InterActiveCorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, notable return on equity and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full IAC/InterActiveCorp Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts