3 Stocks Moving The Financial Services Industry Upward
2. As of noon trading, Total System Services ( TSS) is up $0.42 (1.3%) to $32.88 on average volume. Thus far, 670,748 shares of Total System Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.23-$32.92 after having opened the day at $32.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.46. Total System Services, Inc. provides payment processing and other services to card-issuing and merchant acquiring institutions in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: North America Services, International Services, and Merchant Services. Total System Services has a market cap of $6.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 51.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Total System Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Total System Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Total System Services Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts