"The chemicals, aluminum, concrete, and paper industries are likely to offer many profitable investments in new productive capacity or cogeneration projects to burn natural gas onsite. Similarly, there is likely to prove no better time than the present to fund long-lived infrastructure projects to transport and burn natural gas and the electricity it produces, both in the U.S. and internationally," Conway concludes.
Now that is a fresh way to think about the Fed's taper.
The U.S. Economy According to The Carlyle Group
-- Written by Antoine Gara in New YorkFollow @antoinegara
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV