NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pomerantz Grossman Hufford Dahlstrom & Gross LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Intl FCStone, Inc. ("INTL" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: INTL). Such investors are advised to contact Lesley F. Portnoy at email@example.com or 888-476-6529, ext. 223.
The investigation concerns whether INTL and certain of its officers and/or directors have violated Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. On December 17, 2013, the company disclosed that it will delay filing of its financial statements, and may need to restate prior statements for the fiscal years 2012 and 2011, after its Audit Committee identified internal accounting errors, including a possible overstatement of revenues in trading gains of as much as $10.2 million, resulting in an overstatement of net income as much as $6.4 million.
On this news, shares of INTL fell over $1.95 per share or 8% to close on December 18, 2013 at $18.60.
The Pomerantz Firm, with offices in New York, Chicago, San Diego and Florida, is acknowledged as one of the premier firms in the areas of corporate, securities, and antitrust class litigation. Founded by the late Abraham L. Pomerantz, known as the dean of the class action bar, the Pomerantz Firm pioneered the field of securities class actions. Today, more than 70 years later, the Pomerantz Firm continues in the tradition he established, fighting for the rights of the victims of securities fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, and corporate misconduct. The Firm has recovered numerous multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of class members. See www.pomerantzlaw.com.SOURCE The Pomerantz Firm
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV