- 27 percent said $1.8 billion a year, which is approximately $1 for every child under the age of 15 in the world.
- 15 percent said between $100,000 and $200,000 a year.
- 12 percent said under $100,000 a year.
- 10 percent said more than $200,000 a year.
The Santa Index 2013: Santa's Duties Worth Almost $138,000
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.