CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI) will announce its second quarter FY14 results at 4:05 pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, January 29, 2014. Following the release of this information, we have scheduled a conference call for Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:30 am Eastern Time, during which members of our senior management team will be making a brief presentation focusing on second quarter results and operating trends. A question-and-answer session will follow to discuss our results and our future performance expectations.
You can listen to the conference call and view accompanying exhibits over the Internet by logging on to CACI’s website at www.caci.com at the scheduled time. You may also dial in to 1-877-303-9143, confirmation code 24522551. Slides of the presentation will be available on our website during the call. A replay of the call will also be available over the Internet, and can be accessed through CACI’s website ( www.caci.com).
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,900 employees in 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV