Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/23/13, Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SA de SV (ASR) will trade ex-dividend, for its annual dividend of $3.4020, payable on 1/6/14. As a percentage of ASR's recent stock price of $129.55, this dividend works out to approximately 2.63%, so look for shares of Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SA de SV to trade 2.63% lower — all else being equal — when ASR shares open for trading on 12/23/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for ASR, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $3.4020 declared by Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SA de SV:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from ASR is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 2.63% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, ASR makes up 3.93% of the iShares Emerging Markets Infrastructure ETF (EMIF) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV