RREEF Property Trust, Inc. announced today its acquisition of Wallingford Plaza, a mixed-use retail and office property in North Seattle, for approximately $12,750,000, exclusive of closing costs.
Wallingford Plaza is a 30,761 square foot, three-story building located between two major arterials, l-5 and Highway 99, which offer convenient access to downtown Seattle, Puget Sound, the University of Washington, Fremont and South Lake Union.
“We are pleased to announce the acquisition of this property, which is consistent with our focus on investing in assets that we expect to deliver predictable rental income and appreciation over time,“ said Todd Henderson, Chairman of the Board of RREEF Property Trust and Head of Real Estate, Americas at Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management.
RREEF Property TrustRREEF Property Trust is a publicly registered, non-traded, daily NAV company that intends to qualify as a real estate investment trust. RREEF Property Trust employs a blended strategy that includes commercial real estate, publicly-traded real estate securities, real estate-related debt and cash and cash equivalents. RREEF Property Trust targets investments in income-producing properties with established cash flow and the potential for value appreciation. RREEF Property Trust focuses primarily on U.S. commercial real estate assets selected from the industrial, retail, office and multifamily sectors. RREEF Property Trust maintains a website at www.rreefpropertytrust.com. RREEF America L.L.C. is the sponsor and advisor of RREEF Property Trust. RREEF America L.L.C., together with its affiliates in Europe and Asia comprise the global real estate investment business of Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management (formerly RREEF Real Estate), a division of Deutsche Bank A.G., or Deutsche Bank. I-033588-1.5
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV